Galvanized / Stainless Steel Cable Light Hanging Kit Adjustable For
We Have Wire Suspension Kits which allow you to fit your lights to
any flat surface, ceiling,
or wall. Give Yourself The Benefits of lighting Anywhere. A simple
solution which compliments
our panels and allows you to make a very neat and clean lighting
What does this hanging kit contains?
1. 304 Stainless Steel Wire;
2. Cable Gripper made from brass material with Nickel plated;
3. Ceiling Attachment;
Material:Brass plated in Nickel
D:Ø0.05″ - (1.2MM)
L:59.06″ – (1500MM)
Size:Ø0.59″ * 0.59″
Size:Ø0.27″ * 0.79″
1. Material:Brass+Stainless Steel Wire
2. Size:Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.2*1500mm;Or Customize
4. Finishing Color:Nickel;Or Customize
Perfect for the Hanging Graphic Displays,as well as Suspend
Lighting Systems ,Suspended Fixtures and so on.
6. Safe Working Load:30KG(Fore reference only)
One Ncikel Cable Gripper,adjust the cable length;
One Ceiling attachment fixed to ceiling;
One 304 Stainless Steel wire with diecast end
The ceiling suspension kit is easily fitted to a ceiling or
underneath any horizontal surface,
using the screw and plug kit provided (depending on the surface).
You must ensure that the
surface you are screwing into is capable of holding the weight of
the item you are intending to hang.
The Cable Suspnsion Kits with wire grippers have more than the
advantages as below:
1. Time-Saving:Allows quick installation and instant adjustment;
2. Tool Free:Setting and Adjustable without utilizing tools;
3. Self-Locking:User Friendly and dismountable;
4. The finest way to suspend lighting fixtures available;
5. Low cost and competitively priced for use in industrial and
architectural lighting applications;
6. Made of Brass material with plated,rustless;
7. Compact design,easy taking and delivery.
8. Power Feed
IMPORTANT: It is essential to check that the top ceiling fixings
are strong enough to take
the weight of the items being displayed, while allowing for the
tension in the cables.
Affix the ceiling attachment to ceiling:
- for wooden ceilings use a wood screw.
- for cavity ceilings use a spring toggle bolt.
- for solid ceilings use a rawl plug and screw.