Quick Installation Light Hanging Kit Wire Suspension Kit For
Our Suspension Kits are supplied in ready-to-use kits with your
choice of end
fixing and cable length, we provide a complete off-site solution,
catered to the
needs of your project. Whether you're suspending panel,strip or
high bay lighting,
we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
This suspension Kit is used with Aluminium profile to create
light displays. Create your own linear light bar.
One kit consists of:
- 1x cable gripper (infinitely variable suspension possible) with M6
- 1x ceiling attachment
- 1x steel cable 1500mm
- 1x screw with plastic screw anchor
With the steel cable suspension kit the aluminium profiles
can be suspended infinitely variable from the ceiling.
L:59.06″ – (1500MM)
|Size:Ø9mm * 30mm||Size:Ø15mm * 15mm|
1. Material:Brass+Stainless Steel Wire
2. Size:Same as the drawing
3. Cable Diameter and Length:Ø1.2*1500mm;Or Customize
4. Finishing Color:Nickel;Or Customize
Stainless steel wire suspension kits for use with Aluminium
Profiles and many other products,
Allow theLinear to be hung from a ceiling. Ideal for situations
when recessed mounting
is not possible, or for an ultra modern appearance.
6. Safe Working Load:10KG(Fore reference only)
What components do I need to hang my fixtures?
You will need a ceiling attachment (cable coupler or connector), a
cable with a terminal (stop sleeve) and a Cable Gripper, normally
placed at the fixture. You may also need ceiling canopies and power
Can I install these myself?
Yes, if you’re a lighting professional or a competent handyman.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and
cable length, we provide
a complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project.
Whether you're suspending
panel, strip or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to
suit all lighting applications.
The Angel Hanger is designed for architectural lighting suspensions
where aesthetics are
important and offers simple one-handed adjustment and a range of
feet options to accommodate
many types of luminaires.
The Knockout is designed for strip lighting suspensions and simply
slots into knockout centres,
without the need for tools or removing the back of the fixture.
Like all our products, it comes
with a 5:1 safety factor, ensuring piece of mind alongside sleek,
contemporary design to
complement modern lighting fixtures.
· Quick – up to 6 times faster than traditional suspension systems
· Safe – can be pre-installed to channel using pre-fitted
washer/nut or using
retention clip reducing time working at height
· Easy – integral ergonomically designed release button allows for
· Secure – button acts as a locking screw and indicator clearly
highlights the wire is
locked in position for ultimate security
· Versatile – variety of foot attachments available to suit
The finest way to suspend lighting fixtures Aluminum Profiles